Altador constellation help

dizzyaffect

so i've been making my way through the plot using various walk throughs, cheating i know..anyways...i was doing it and i got to the part with the little Vaeolus. on every site i've come across they say that you have to check in first and then do the corresponding action to what it's doing. on the minute or as close to. so i follow these directions...waiting patiently. every single site also says that the pet should only take 10 times to get better then the skeith shows up...following these directions to the T and doing everything right i not only spent 45 mins today but 3 hours last night treating the little Vaeolus and yet it never gets better. it's driving me insane...can any one help or give some kind of direction cuz i feel like banging my head off the wall!!

-dazen

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do to help you. You have to follow the guide.

Click on Valeous, do the required action, wait a minute or so, check on Valeous and repeat. If you are doing that you should have it correct. Some people say that checking in slightly before the minute works, some say slightly after the minute works. All I did was wait for the next minute, but that doesn't seem to work for everyone.

The reason it's slightly different for everybody is because of variations in internet connection speed. :yes: