Nintendo DS

YouKnowWho

I love my Nintendo DS. It's pink and I got it while I was in New York last year. I love the fact that you can play games from anywhere in the world on it.

I recently got an R4 chip card thing for the DS. Probably classed as 'illegal' in the West, but all it is supposed to do is open up the features built into the DS that those in Asia can use e.g. watching movies, listening to MP3s and editing games.

With sites like ndash, I can download and play Japanese and American games which aren't always released in the UK. It also means if I download a game and I dont like it, I can delete it without having spent money on it.

I play a lot of puzzle games on my DS, in particular Pic Pic, I'm addicted to it.

What are other users favourite games? Do you have cool casings or stickers on yours?

• 3 weeks later...
I love my Nintendo DS. It's pink and I got it while I was in New York last year. I love the fact that you can play games from anywhere in the world on it.

I recently got an R4 chip card thing for the DS. Probably classed as 'illegal' in the West, but all it is supposed to do is open up the features built into the DS that those in Asia can use e.g. watching movies, listening to MP3s and editing games.

With sites like ndash, I can download and play Japanese and American games which aren't always released in the UK. It also means if I download a game and I dont like it, I can delete it without having spent money on it.

I play a lot of puzzle games on my DS, in particular Pic Pic, I'm addicted to it.

What are other users favourite games? Do you have cool casings or stickers on yours?

I have the DS because I just couldn't afford the PSP. That, and "Bleach: Blade of Fate" was for DS. My DS is blue, but I haven't found a really cool case for it yet. Most of them are pink with rhinestones on them where I live. If I do find something cool, odds are it's for the DS Lite. I have the full-size version.

I have a DS. Love it to death. It was between that or a PSP, but Playstation hasn't been putting out anymore, so I'm transfered my love (sorry Sony.) My DS is pink, and I've been meaning to but this adorable Yoshi case for it, but I'm between jobs and need to worry about food more. XD

Plus, the DS has Pokemon.

I don't have any particular favorite games, although I did enjoy the Castlevania games, and the like. I have a hard time with some games because I'm left-handed, though, which sucks. Using the arrow keys and the stylus just doesn't work at the same time. XD

Has anyone played The World Ends With You? Ever since Penny Arcade mentioned it in one of their Podcasts I've been dying to buy it. Can't find it anywhere, though.

I have a DS. Love it to death. It was between that or a PSP, but Playstation hasn't been putting out anymore, so I'm transfered my love (sorry Sony.) My DS is pink, and I've been meaning to but this adorable Yoshi case for it, but I'm between jobs and need to worry about food more. XD

Plus, the DS has Pokemon.

I don't have any particular favorite games, although I did enjoy the Castlevania games, and the like. I have a hard time with some games because I'm left-handed, though, which sucks. Using the arrow keys and the stylus just doesn't work at the same time. XD

Has anyone played The World Ends With You? Ever since Penny Arcade mentioned it in one of their Podcasts I've been dying to buy it. Can't find it anywhere, though.

You're left-handed, Dae? I'm a lefty too! It is a little hard to play some games, but I'm too darn stubborn to give up. I tend to go into the options menu of a game, and set things for whatever is comfortable for me. ^_^

eh i got mine during christmas...its fun to play when ur bored bc i have diner dash on it rofl but some games like super mario 64 are kinda confusing and get boring after a while :'(