AC Premiership table Pre discussion.

Okay the point of this board is for 3 reasons.

1. All those that saw/followed last years table (would post a pic from last year, but deleted them all last year :P) Is there anything else you want added to the table. (I have the place, win/loss/draw total points etc columns) ??

2. What point scoring do you want me to use? I think last year I used (I will scower through my old board because i posted it there)

3. Can anyone who is usually on TDN in the neo night PM me, I will need someone to edit the table and post it on the forums every Friday (because I be at college so by the time I do it, it be 8-12 hours late. (Though if you are PMing me, can you make a reason why, i don't want any "I can do it if you want" in Pm's because it shows your not dedicated/focused.

Note: Also (as part of 1.) Anyone who doesn't remember and wants to help with one, can PM me and I may show a sneak peek of the table which i made already ;)

3. and Note. is NOT first come, first served.

I have to agree with Zafia, I am also slightly confused as to what this topic is all about :S