Disturbing Art

smumpkins

Slightly creepy, but cool at the same time. :yes: I would have enjoyed helping to make a video like that. :P

Honestly, I'm too impatient to do something like that. However, could you imagine going past that everyday on your way to and from work/school? I would truly appreciate such dedication. ^_^

Same here. :yes: And I guess I'm the patient sort who likes to do tedious, yet extremely creative stuff. Although this isn't something I would try on my own...

Wow.... That just totally blew my mind.

That was awesome and yet extremely weird at the same time. The person who made that is seriously dedicated to getting the job done.

Great work, whoever made that!

It is taking way to long to load, so I haven't watched the whole thing, but the beginning of it was quite good! Some people have a great immagination.

Agreed there - it's far more artistic than the average stuff you find on walls in public areas. :yes:

Psst - 'imagination' is spelled with only one 'm'. :P

Did you ever think that it may be a typo? I touch type and don't always pay attention to everything I type :P

Anyways.. I wish I had an imagination like that or if I could actually draw like that!

Well it's pretty obvious that was a typo - I was just teasing ya. :P

And I just watched the video with sound on - it's a lot better with sound on. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

that was awesome! :laughingsmiley:

disturbing. o_O

but awesome! ^_^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics inactive for longer than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

Graffiti is actually an art form if done properly. :yes: Sadly, few people today are able to appreciate that...

Graffiti is actually an art form if done properly. :yes: Sadly, few people today are able to appreciate that...

i know, isn't that sad? most people(like my dad did when he was a teen) my mom said(and i agree) just do it because they have no other way to do it. they are very creative and artistic, but were i live no one puts it to good use, very few artists come from were i currently live, although they all have the skill.