Pokemon Platinum or Opal!

tempdisplay

Okay to all Pokemon Fans their might be a new game in the Sinnoh region! It's going to be called Pokemon Platinum and goes deeper into the Sinnoh story line! :yes:

It's the yellow of red and blue, the crystal or gold and silver, and the emerald of ruby and sapphire.

I believe it's going to be so cool and can't wait for it's release.

Search the internet for more details :D

Here's the uncomfired/ fake cover of the game:

pokemonplatinum.jpg

Sorry it's in Japanesse but it's not confirmed so... But I read and hopefully believe to be true that the game is definately confirmed but the cover isn't. Yeah.

----------------------------------

BlueandPets2.jpg

I knew about that a week ago. It is indeed called Pokemon Platinum and will be released near 2009. The story focuses more on Giratina (The third legenday dragon as opposed to Dialga and Palkia, which will both be obtainable in Platinum) and features it's new Origin Form (which in my opinion looks much cooler), as well as a new look for the playable trainers. What I'm wondering is if the Origin Form can be traded to the older D/P games. More information will be released in the coming months, so it's just a matter of time until we know.

And the cover picture hasn't been released yet, so that's probably a fake. The cover will feature Giratina, though.

In the past, the gen's 3rd game had a slightly altered storyline, namely around the bad guy team and legendary stuff (in other words, the first part of them game is the same), and both of the other legendaries were avalible at a later point in the game. There are also rumors of more features, such at the Underground being WiFi acessable, a new Battle Island (similar to the Battle Frontier in Emerald), and several other new forms for legendaries other than Giratina. Also, it is possible that Volkner won't be the Sunyshore gym leader. Always fun to have a new gym challenge.

To answer what was posted while I typed: There's a slim chance of a new CHamp as well, but the Elite FOur itslelf generally stays the same.

ANd yeah, since I haven't seen it on Serebii, that's probably a really good fake coverart.

Those are just rumours, though. There were rumours that Mr. Game & Watch and Ice Climbers would be taken out of Brawl, and Bowser Junior would be there instead. There were rumours that Cloverfield was a Godzilla remake. Rumours say nothing until actual facts are delivered. I say we wait until it is. (And quietly hope for Lickilicky to be removed from the pokemon list...)

They won't remove a pokemon, that's just not possible... And I said those were all just rumors, though entirely possible ones.

I usually don't see new DS games being sold for more than forty-five in the very least.

50-60 is the price range for games on systems like the Wii or PS3.

In either case, this game should replace my poor lost Pokemon Diamond...

I want to find it so badly...