Problem with the Petpet Adventures

some_person

When I go to the petpet adventures thingy and try to view the trailer, it won't work. It just gets stuck at 'Loading...Please Wait' for like forever. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just for me? And does anyone know how to solve this?

If you don't know what I'm talking about click here http://www.neopets.com/petpetadventures/index.phtml

Mine does the samething, no matter which bandwith I choose. But I have another question is there a reason I should keep collecting these orbs?

This bug is here since several months. I've send a bug report to TNT, but... *shrug*

I do it sometimes, with other hidden NP clicks. I don't check if it rewards NP or not (I suppose that well, but I don't bother to check each of the hidden NP games).

It doesn't work for me either, so I'm guessing this is a bug on TNT's end - maybe they don't have a trailer yet? :P

I guess it doesn't bother me much...I never even tried it. :P I guess it should be reported to TNT though.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.