Wheel of Excitement: An Enquiry

vicjw

I've been slightly less addicted to Neopets recently due to work/no more Daily Dare or Plot, but I've been keeping up with my dailies often enough. But today, something that's never happened before, happened!

On the wheel of excitement I landed on the Secret Item

"Something mysterious happens to you and your NeoPet, but you don't know what it is."

Does ANYONE know what happens? There doesn't seem to be anything overly obvious about this. I've tried searching the forum and the internet, some sites say random events but nothing's happened so far, so my enquiry is... has this happened to you before? Did you notice any changes? Or is it all just a ploy by TDN to keep us thinking?!

I received that before, but I also noticed a significant lack of changes. I guess that it just might increase your chance of getting random events, but I really have no idea.

According to some sources, that occasionally gives you an item or an ability or something like that (not entirely sure), but supposedly that's rare. I think that most of the time it just means that you wasted your neopoints.

Really Zafia!!?? Wow I have recieved that twice before, so yeah anyways.. I am kind of confused as to why you would want your pet to age a couple of hours?

I don't know - maybe to make your pet seem older and wiser? :P I don't think there are any avvies or anything like that related to aged pets...

Oh is that true? I never really notice my pet's age before and after the wheel...

Thanks for the responses. I dont really keep an eye on how many hours old my neopet is, I notice the months more, but what _Zafia_ says could very well be true!