HELP on PART 13!

Molly_Donohue

i cant seem to get past the valeous

i cant seem to get past the valeous

ive worlked on it for 40+ hours!

ive worlked on it for 40+ hours!

if anyone can help me at all that would be so great!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Exactly what part can you not get passed? Make sure you have everything and that the bandage option is there when you go to heal Valeous, you also have to wait til the next minute before you check on Valeous and heal him. Is that what you are doing? Are you following the TDN guide?

I'm also stuck at this part and have been for so long that I'm assuming this step is kind of a one shot deal. if you mess it up the first time I think you're permanently out of luck.

I followed the walkthrough and got to here seamlessly but after misreading the instructions for handling the Vaelous the first time nothing seems to happen now even though I'm more certain I'm doing it right. I tried to go back to Punch Club the Tomb and the Chem club to get the things i need to heal him again but I can't replay that part, and now I'm just endlessly following the steps to heal the Vaelous and it seems to be going no where. Anyone else have this problem? Have I truly messed this up for myself and now it simply can't be finished?

Nope - I messed this up a couple of times when I was doing the Altador Plot, and I was still able to finish. :yes: Just try clearing your browser's cache, and remember that you might have to check in slightly before or after the 60-second mark instead of exactly on it.