Skyress

I do the coordinates which are:

(-276,-7)

(-236,-37)

(-196,-67)

(-156,-67)

(-116,-37)

(-76,-7)

but each time i do the calculations i get a certain amount of number but when i do the URL with what i got it always brings me back to the main hall, can anyone help me plz and thnxs

Ok so I got your coordinates as 12,6, does that make sense? Also you are not suppose to use the URL provided in the guide (it does state it there) your URL will be different. So go into the library and click on one of the doors so that you will be in one of the rooms with all the books, now look in your URL and you will see a similar URL to the one in the example, where the x and y coordinates already are put it your ones, make sense?

If none of the books are clickable then you haven't completed one of the earlier steps. I suggest you go back and make sure you have done absolutely everything!!

i have done all the steps before, cause if i just entered the library i could click the books and it said this doesnt look like a spellbook

never mind i got it to work, and im finally done the plot yay! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.