New background for my Werelupe

MariaWB

Well, I got an unexpected gift, so I got myself 500 NC today instead of in three weeks, and this is what I ended up with! :D

My Werelupe got a scaaaaaaaary Haunted Graveyard Background and a Battle Scar on his forehead. He also has the tree stump from Daily Dare and a badge I bought with my point after the RoS plot - he was the pet I fought in the Battledome with so I thought he deserved to show how good he did *proud* ;)

icybluewoo03.jpg

And I also bought a Roothless Thoughbubble for my Kougra, who's wearing all the Daily Dare clothes and accessories

grrrking01.jpg

And just for the heck of it, I'll show you my two other pets so they don't feel left out ;)

My Gnorbu was painted Christmas last december when TNT was so overly nice and gave the Brushes away for free, together with boots, antlers, a nutcracker and background! I have then added a Negg bracelet also from Daily Dare and a Snowy Cloud from the Mall that I bought with the free NeoCash we all got. So absolutely nothing except time was spent on making him look this good b)

empkuzco02.jpg

And my little Xweetok, pretending to be a rat.. How can I have anything else when I have three - soon four *yay* - little ratties running around a (HUGE!) cage being all cute and cuddly? At first, as some of you might remember, I used the Cheese Shop Background for her, because of the whole 'rats and mice love cheese'-thing, but I was annoyed that nothing went with it - trinkets, I mean. Then I got this background from The Second-Hand Shoppe and I think it compliments her blue colour quite well =) and the broken flower pot (again from Daily Dare - it's all over the place!) looks just perfect with all the rubbish! The Faerie is just there because it was free for us Premium TNT Teachers Pets :P I don't think she's done at all, though.. I so hope they'll hurry up and make some clothes for Mutants.

squirly01.jpg

I like the haunted graveyard!!! Think it looks better. Don't like the doll though (sorry person opinion) I don't like things around my pet, think it makes it look to crowded!!

Psst.. You should start a poll (if you still can)

I personally find that the Werelupe looks more in-its-element in the Haunted Graveyard background. :yes: But I have pretty much zero artistic taste, so my opinion isn't really that trustworthy. :P

At first, I always wanted the forest background, but I don't think the graveyard background was released then. And I also think I like the graveyard better.. The forest one looks so busy with all those trees and leaves, and he blends in with the colours too much to, I think..

The graveyard is also much.. Darker end eviller (I know it's not a word :P)

I don't think I'm getting the doll, though.. It costs 300 NC, so to get it I have to buy 1000 NC and then have 300 left over. So gone is the dolly and on is the background =) and the scar on his forehead is also a Mall-item.

And For my Kougra, who've ended up all decked out in Daily Dare-accessories, is getting a Roothless thoughtbubble *L*

Okay so here's my thought, the woods, werewolfs are known to appear in woods also i think you should switch the dolls because the ghost sister should be in a graveyard. That's my opinion and I have taste :yes:

--------------------------------------

BlueandPets.jpg

Well I'm glad I pitched in my opinion for the Haunted Graveyard background now - your Werelupe looks excellent in it. :yes:

I've switched the tree stump for a Pile Of Bones to see if I like that better, but they're so white it looks a bit weird..

And there's always dead trees in scary graveyards in movies :P

Wow, I think you've done a really great job on all of them. I've seen a ton of pets where everything completely clashes and there is no connecting theme. You should definitely enter them in the notable neopet contest!

Wow, I think you've done a really great job on all of them. I've seen a ton of pets where everything completely clashes and there is no connecting theme. You should definitely enter them in the notable neopet contest!

The green: Well, I really can't help it.. I have a touch of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), so I LOVE to put things into systems and match them up. So when I go for a theme I GO FOR A THEME! :woot:

Luckily, it's not so bad it controls my life; I don't have to turn the light of X number of times before I fart or the world ends :D I just like systems. My appartment is a COMPLETE mess most of the time! But my CDs are categorized and then alphabetized, and my nick-nacks are VERY straight ^_^

The red: I'd like to, but I have no idea how :*

They look cool Maria.. I like the Lupe the best, esspecially love his scar :D

@Maria: In order to enter one of your pets into the Notable Neopian contest (i.e. the customisation spotlight), simply visit this page. :)

@Maria: In order to enter one of your pets into the Notable Neopian contest (i.e. the customisation spotlight), simply visit this page. :)

Oooooooooh THAT is the way to do it? I didn't know =) thanks! =)

You're welcome - your pets look excellent by the way. :D Good luck in the contest!