• Other
    • Eating Pie!!!!!
  2. 2. Do you do it every day?

• Yes
    • No
    • Huh?
    • Yes, I love TDN!!!
    • Eating Pie.

Hmm..I'd have to say Coltzan's Shrine ftw. ;) It's a great way (not to mention cheaper) alternative to some of the training schools. It isn't guaranteed to work all the time, but hey, it's worth a shot. b)

(Well...sadly I don't do my dailies EVERY day mainly because of one of the following reasons:

a.) I would forget,

b.) Too busy to do dailies x.x or

c.) Get too tired/engrossed in another website :P)

Daily Puzzle is my favourite and yup I do my dailies everyday!!!

*chants* TDN, TDN, TDN FTW!!!

I picked faerie crossword, but I do almost all the dailies every day. I also like fishing, tombola, wheels, deserted tomb, etc.

Well if you could count the stock market as a daily, then that would certainly be my favourite. :yes: Underwater Fishing is pretty good as well, and so is pie! :P

I think what I like most is fishing because you get to get different items in different levels sometimes... I also like Qasalan Expellibox.

Mine would be the Lab ray, though I'm hardly on neopets anymore.

One thing which is bugging me, Is there any chance to can stop putting stupid things in the polls. If you're going to make a poll it should be about the subject.

'Eating Pie'

'Yes, I love TDN!!!'

'Huh?'

are just stupid options.

Of course TDN is great because you wouldn't be a member here otherwise. But there is no need to add it to every poll.

Or those above 3, Have they got ANYTHING to do with neopets Dailies? I think not, so they shouldn't be there.

I pick the lab ray, so my vote went to other. I've gotten some cool colors from the lab ray. Yes, I do agree the last choices are a little off topic, however, I did find out that there is one person out there who really enjoys pie.

One thing which is bugging me, Is there any chance to can stop putting stupid things in the polls. If you're going to make a poll it should be about the subject.

'Eating Pie'

'Yes, I love TDN!!!'

'Huh?'

are just stupid options.

Of course TDN is great because you wouldn't be a member here otherwise. But there is no need to add it to every poll.

Or those above 3, Have they got ANYTHING to do with neopets Dailies? I think not, so they shouldn't be there.

The poster was just being silly, it's not a big deal. If you don't like it then look past/ignore it.

'Eating Pie'

'Yes, I love TDN!!!'

'Huh?'

are just stupid options.

I love the TDN votes!! Always vote for it :P Not sure what is up with the Eating Pie ones though. Anyways.. Courtney is right just look past it, although I guess you could report it, but I would have to read the rules again to see if it says anything about polls.

I am so glad the Daily Puzzle is back, has to be my absolute favourite :D

Edit: Tom and AA will be happy to know that this is my 666 post!