constellation help

Skyress

Ok so im not that far in the plot but anyway im at the dreamer i put click the right stars and even looked at the star finder from tdn but it always says that the stars dont match but its suppose to be those ones, plz help and thnxs

Have you checked every single star in the constellation? You have to make sure that every single star is correct and they are lined exactly like the diagram shows you in the guide. Make sure there are no extra lines in you constellation, otherwise it wont recognise it. If you can take a screen shot of the constellation and post it in your post, we maybe able to help more if we can see it!

Mac-- Use Automator, and search for screenshot. It'll save to your desktop. Then, upload to imageshack.

PC-- I dunno

It looks like the one in the guide to me. Have you connected the top line of stars as per the picture in the guide and then submitted it?

It explains in the guide how to add the star so that it is not attached with the lines (do you get my drift?)

Skyress, basically what you need to do is to actually connect the stars together so as to make up the constellation. :yes: TDN has a guide with images and instructions for connecting the stars together located here.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.