How well does Medicine actually sell?

I managed to get my hands on some Medicinal Soap, and it seems to sell fairly well. Thing is, with the Healing Springs being able to heal illnesses as well, I fear that if I later put it in my shop, it won't sell...

I know that things like books, stamps and whatnot sell well, but what about Medicine? :O

A good idea is to browse on shop wizard and look at the prices. Lots of people don't know about the healing springs, so they'll come to buy iy. Make yours a little cheaper than the rest, it'll probably sell out in no time.

Healing Springs are cheaper of course, but some people don't know that she heals also illnesses, and it's matter of luck. If you want that your pet heals quickly, the medicine is better.

Yes, I usually just keep trying the healing springs, but I've bought medicines before in order to get my pets back into the battledome quickly. In fact, right before fighting for the Tonu-charge av, I got a random event that gave all of my pets fluffitis (or something like that!). I had to hurry and purchase a cure so I didn't miss my battletime. So cures will definitely sell.

I normally by the medicine for my pet if it isn't expensive, otherwise I just use the healing springs. I don't like having sick pets :)

Generally the cheap medicines sell pretty well because everybody can afford them anyway. However, the cures for the more common diseases (like the one from the Qasalan Expellibox) are in much higher demand, especially from people who are heavy battledomers or who can simply afford to spend a massive amount for a quick cure. :yes: These usually sell pretty quickly as well, so putting it in your shop is a good bet.