I NEED NEOHELP!!

Um, just play more games, and find the ones your good at. Kass Basher is easy and once you get the hang of it you should be getting about 1000 np a score, that 3000 np a day. Also, learn how to restock. Thats the best way to make a ton of np. Though, you'll need a decently fast internet connection.

Aside from games check these sites. They will help you develop a daily routine. One of the sites has a daily program to help you collect up to 10,000NP a day! I could do 10-20k a day, but by playing ALOT. Try these and add some of your favs. Just concentrate on your basics (clothes and food) for a few days and mass the NP. You will have alot in no time! Good Luck..

http://www.neopets.com/~Neo____Zafara

http://neonewsnow.com/neopets_graphics/shields.htm

TDN has evrything for one thing. Then what you need to do is search around. Search for games you like and are food at and try to score high. Also you need to divide 1000 by the game ratio so you'll know how much to get. And, I can't beleive I'm saying this, but you do have a Wocky so make a trade at the trading post and I'll give you 100,000np for the item. Send me a message whe you've done this. Any item.

----------------------------------------------------

BlueandPets.jpg

Another thing you could try (which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet) is to check out the comprehensive dailies list on TDN. It covers just about everything you need for a daily earning routine, from freebies to games with good NP ratios. :yes:

Well I'd only recommend the stock market if (like me) you're only trying to make a lot of NP with no real goal in mind. Investing in stocks works best when you just re-invest any profits you make. :yes: