Hello, everyone! ^_^

Zaikea

Hey everybody!

My name's Alexa, and although I've been playing Neopets on and off for a few years now, I've recently rejoined Neopets as Zaikea. I like making new friends but being naturally shy and quiet I usually don't talk much. ^_^;

I just thought I'd introduce myself here since it seems like a nice community of people. Feel free to neomail me if you'd like to talk. :)

~Zaikea

Hi there Alexa (and a very warm welcome to you as well)! :D I'm AA, head of the DOOM Corporation's undercover division, and one of the official-ish newbie welcomers on the forums. :yes: If you enjoy talking to other friendly (and highly insane (: ) Neopians, then you've found the right forum. :P I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I almost forgot to mention - there's a table of cookies on your left that's been specially set up for newcomers. If you're hungry, feel free to take as many as you like! ^_^

Oops, Sky Shadow, just how many cookies did you *bonk* put in the *whap* room???

Well, you do agree that we are highly insane, do you not? Well, try to put up with it, after a few days here, you'll be like it too. :laughingsmiley:

Well there are a few members here who claim to be normal, but if you watch them for a while you'll see they're as insane as the rest of us. (:

Psst... I ain't insane... *puts hand up* completely normal person over here!!!

Now.. Welcome to the Forums I am sure you will enjoy your stay here, we are a great bunch of people, if I do say so myself...

*throws a cream pie at AA*

No they would regard me as insanly normal!!! *grumbles* I swear people never get it right!!!

Anyway.. as you can see we like to have fun... even if people do get the wrong impression *throws cream pies at everyone* haha I got you all!!!

CREAM PIE FIGHT!!! ATTACK! *Loads twin rapid-fire cream pie launchers and starts blasting randomly* Eat pie you pie-throwers! :P

Heya Alexa!

My name is Tom and welcome to TDN Forums. If you are crazy/insane and/or like/love cookies/biscuits then you'll fit right in. Well I went a bit far with the slashes there but give me a break, it's 1 in the morning here :P

Enjoy!

*throws a cream pie at Tom*

Lols... everyone likes cookies, especially the perfect DOOM ones!!! Have you tried them yet Alexa?

• 2 weeks later...