Score under review

some_person

No idea, I guess they are checking to see if you cheated huh? I have never gotten a high score like that as I am no good at games, so I guess I will never know. I am guessing it will be random amount of time.

TNT does the score checks on any people who send in relatively high scores - it can take anywhere from less than an hour to a couple of days, so you'll just have to be patient. :yes: If your score was enough to get a trophy for the game, then you'll get the trophy once the score has been reviewed (even if your score is no longer enough for a trophy by that time), so there's no need to worry.

Well I've had one of my scores under review for a while, but it only took a few hours. :yes: If the score was submitted on the weekend, then that might take longer since TNT is only in the office to do score reviews and the like on weekdays.

• 1 year later...

I got this when I was playing ruins rampage and using TDN walkthrough. But walkthroughs aren't cheating are they? I thought they were just help like the other guides...?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Piruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Piruto if you have any questions regarding this action.