Trading Post

Aman

Hi guys,

Not sure if it is just me or if this is happening to others too...

recently whenever i bid on lot in the trading post, if the bid is rejected, the items i offered are returned but offered NP's are not...

i've reported this as a bug to TNT but have had no reply...

is anyone else having these problems or is it just me :(

I haven't had that problem, strange though because everything is suppose to be held in limbo until the offer is accepted or rejected and either given to the new owner or returned to the old owner. I know there is a link to click on if your items are stuck in the trading post, but not sure if that includes neopoints aswell. I guess you are just going to have to keep track of how many neopoints you are suppose to have returned to you and mentioned that to TNT when they reply to you email!!

I'm relatively sure that the link for clearing stuck items in the Trading Post should work for neopoints as well, although I don't really know. If you want to try it, then the URL for the page is http://www.neopets.com/island/process_trad....phtml?type=fix

It could be another site glitch though - if it is, then I guess you'll have to rely on TNT.

seems like this is working ok for me now.. had one trade rejected and my NPs plus items were returned, and then had another trade where another bid was accepted rather than mine and had Np's plus items returned again...

had no reply from TNT, so i doubt i will have the NP's returned which i lost before i realised something was wrong :(

hope it starts working for you again soon Catzi :)

TNT can take quite a while to reply to messages (they probably have to sort through a couple thousand a day after all) so there's still hope. :yes:

Hmm from what I've seen on the boards people are not getting their NPs back... as they say TNT seems to be ignoring the problem..

Heard this happens mostly on older accounts... And having an older account myself I've been avoiding the trading post for quite some time now..

I rarely handle high-value trades, so this isn't too much of a problem for me. However, it is far too severe for TNT to be simply ignoring (unless they've become complete idiots all of a sudden), so I'd say that they're probably working on a fix of some sort. :yes: