A Pound Update!

Superfly

Update: Even though you can't adopt pets yet, everybody can now see the Adoption and the Abandon sections of the pound. Stay tuned for more updates.

Update from TNT: "SORRY! *hides* We want to apologize for not being able to launch the pound today. We really did think we would be able to, but we will be launching it tomorrow after we make sure it won't blow up the site. (You may have noticed some site trouble earlier, which was due to the pound.) :-( Trust us, we want the pound back as much as you do."

You can still take a look at our sneak-peak screenie below! Stay tuned tomorrow for continuing coverage.

Hello everyone, we have exclusive permission to bring you this lovely screenshot of the new, updated pound. I would like to personally thank ilovehyrule for granting us that exclusive permission to edit, and post this on our site! So, click the thumbnail below for a sneak-peak!

exclusive-pound-a.jpg

Thanks again ilovehyrule!

*Evil grin* I can't wait to see these servers crash due to the immense influx of everyone wanting an abandoned painted pet.

On another note, all staffies and Fantastic members! Please view this topic!

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=9291

Luna has a pet she wants to goto a good home.

(Note, only staff members and fantastic members will be able to see the name. DON'T POST IT PUBLICLY! She doesn't want it going to some random n00b.)

Brittney just told me, the strong and rare pets have been taken out of the pound. Looks like Viacom wins this day. But they will rue this day!!!!!!! *shake fist*

Guest Anoymous

Cool!I never saw that...Anyway,have u noticed all the pets with the names starting with letters A-R r being frozen,and being returned to 1 user?(mainly neopets staff)Their was 1 pet my sister was gonna get me,Dreamdust the fairy peophin,but it got frozen.And Peartly the fairy boris gonna get frozen 2.(thank god their was 2 fairy peophins,one with 82 hp!) :D :)

Guest Julia

It isn't just letters A through whatever....they seem to be wiping it clean. I had chombies with names beginning with Z on my list of rescues, and they are all frozen. Every single pet I have searched today is frozen. It appears to be that the pound is going to be empty. :(

Guest Guest_Olivia_*
It isn't just letters A through whatever....they seem to be wiping it clean. I had chombies with names beginning with Z on my list of rescues, and they are all frozen. Every single pet I have searched today is frozen. It appears to be that the pound is going to be empty. :(

They are only freezing them so it neopets does not crash when it does get opened.

Yayyy you can now visit the pound :), but not adopt at the moment. The revamp is very nice. :yes:

Like Paul and Isabel said on another topic, TNT seems to "freeze" all the limited/painted pets. All the pets I had an eye on are frozen since yesterday/this morning.

EDIT: Julia, I just see a Chomby in the pound! They're not all frozen. :yes:

Guest Guest

the pound is up!!!! yay!!1 :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: yo can adopt!

But all the cool pets were frozen! Those got pounded on or before 4/28, are all frozen. :crying: :sad02: :crying_blow:

Hope it would be just to avoid the crash and the pets will come back later. :(