Snowanger Alerts

m3l3ana

Has TDN gotten rid on these? The snowanger is asleep right now but if I go to any of the pages on thedailyneopets.com I don't see the alert anywhere? Is it gone for good or is there a problem?

I think because the Turmy alerts are random it is difficult for TDN to get them each time and therefore they aren't always up at the time Turmy is awake, so that is why people made the topic on the forums and post there everytime he is awake. Well I don't normally check on the alert because I know when I'm awake and the Snowanger is asleep, but this morning I was doing my dailies before I went to the snowanger and there was not alert up on TDN, which is strange :S

I already checked with Ian and Xepha, and apparently the coding for the alerts wasn't included with the Y3 update. Ian will be getting it up and running soon though. :yes:

Thanks AA!! Doesn't really bother me, but I know a few people that rely on the alerts :) Just thought I should check anyway!

I'm still snoring off at 6-7, and I'm usually busy around 10-11, so I rely on the 2-3 time, but since of stupid school, I can only get it on weekends. That's all the times right? I might not have to take the alert, but with Turmy...

Yeah that's the times.. I can generally get two a day but the 6-7 is the one when I am fast asleep. It is some ridiculous time in the morning over here I think around two.

I only visit the Snowager if I coincidentally happen to be doing my dailies at the same time as he is awake. (: I almost never catch the Turmaculus though...

Ya me too, I only catch it if someone told me about it...

I'm so sorry about this. We forgot to add in this feature when we released Y3 and because I haven't had much time for TDN due to school, we totally forgot to re-add it! The Snowager alert has RETURNED and you should now see alerts appear on the site when he's asleep.

The Turmaculus alert has been removed due to abuse by many visitors. Sorry. :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ian if you have any questions regarding this action.