Speculation About Shenkuu

cloudedsunny

This new plot development somehow made me think about this (even though it seems unrelated):

The "Exotic" line of furniture they brought out recently always seemed unusual and out of place in neopia, but I just put together that they must have been a very subtle hint about this asian themed plot.

I'm hoping it indicates that whatever new shops Shenkuu brings, it may include a furniture shop!

If you haven't seen them they are the Exotic Dresser, Exotic Lamp, Exotic Rug and Exotic Wall Art and look very asian inspired.

Yeah, and not to mention the asian- type theme of the ship and, basically, everything having to do with th CG plot...

Mmmm... I think wall art looks like the chinese fan. My grandmother who comes from China has one.

fur_cny2006_fan.gif

Exotic Rug has a Chinese symbol on it...

fur_cny2006_rug.gif

Exotic lamp carries a lantern which I usually play with during the lantern festival...

fur_cny2006_lamp.gif

Exotic dresser is one I ever saw in a documentary chronicling China's Emperors.

fur_cny2006_dresser.gif

If you notice, their picture URLs have "cny" on them. They could be for next year's Chinese new year. You never know.

Oh man, I revealed that I'm Asian.

EDIT: They have "2006_cny" on their urls. So the Chinese New year theory is out, then...

Heh. To tell you the truth, Shenkuu is pretty bland. Like Buzz said, the shops are the same ones found on the ship, and nothing else of real importance has been added.

I'd much rather they work on the plot and the city more, and then release the plot. :yes:

Maybe once they release more items for the shops and something to actualy do there then it might become a little better