Grand Theft Ummagine Hard

Got Scammed

I'm not used to playing GTU, though I like the music for GTU. ^_^

For me, yes it is hard. Some games [like volcano run 2] are easy for me, but they may not be easy for other people.

I have poor reflexes when it comes to the computer sometimes. [i've kinda stopped playing Neopets games since I got a laptop, but oh well xD]

You just have to get used to it. Not all games come easy for everyone. :P

In theory it is easy. But wow, I do NOT have the reflexes for it.

I find it kinda hard. I suppose you can get rid of it with practice.

I still need the avatar :laughingsmiley:

I find it hard for some of the levels but its really fun and challenging...

Games aren't my thing, but I still find this one pretty fun - not as good as Skies Over Meridell though. :P

I changed my mind about GTU ^_^ Thanks to the Isabel's pwnful guide on TDN, I finished the games with a few tries and picked up the avatar! :laughingsmiley: Unfortunately I lost some points in level 18, so I can't achieve the perfect score. :sad01_anim: I will get that trophy next time! :laughingsmiley:

I found also helpful to switch a little bit my laptop (or my chair) in oblique, that made the controls more easy to learn :yes:

Well eventually the confusion can end up making it difficult, especially if you're playing late at night. :P

The guide can be useful if you take sometime to understand it, sometimes you would have to play it a few times before you can nderstand what the guide is trying to say...

For me this game can be a good game for earning neopoints if you know how to play the first few levels...

• 3 months later...

I think it's hard. I could never get past the maze level.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics older than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Uh oh. Locked topic time. :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. And simply report the post instead of posting here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.