Tarla

aeox.justix

Can't at work, don't have the toolbar :( but two of my friends made it and got the same peice :)

It is when you collect the map peices cause you don't have access to the lab ray yet, but meh.. will just collect them some other way.

I missed the alert yesterday =( My laptop crashed (it's completely died now) and my other computer have often some problems and is very slow.

I already had two copies of that particular piece. I have two - different - Lab Map pieces and two Treasure Map pieces, all from Tarla. I'm keeping them, hoping to get all the pieces at some point by doing nothing :P

Yeah I am wating for that too, but it is very rare to find a map peice via a random event and so far it is taking me forever!!! lols

I can't get the toolbar :( I have a Mac so the regular toolbar won't work. There's a firefox add on thats supposed to give you the tarla alert, but the only time it goes off for me is right when I open up firefox, whether theres an alert or not. And if an alert does happen while I'm online, it won't go off, so the add-on doesn't seem to work for me, oh well.

I actually found most of the lab pieces from random events. I play negg sweeper almost everyday for the 3000 points. Yeah, it's kinda a time consuming game (especially if your internet is slow), but I seem to get a ton of random events from it. I got the majority of the lab pieces and petpet lab pieces and I used to get a codestone almost everyday, though my lucks been bad lately and I haven't received any items recently (though I did get the lava ghoul as a battledome challenger yesterday).

Well I don't use the Neopets toolbar, so I don't normally get Tarla updates, but that's okay with me since even if I had the toolbar, my exceptionally bad luck would ensure that I would always miss the alerts. :P

Well I was alerted to Tarla giveaways once or twice by helpful friends, but even then I tend to miss the main giveaway and end up with just the leftovers. :P

Well an alert went off about 30 mins ago and I got a 100 Dubloon Coin!!! My first good prize from Tarla :D I am so chuffed... Sorry AA I didn't even think of messaging you :( will keep you in mind next time if your on :)

Well my policy is that if a friend helps me to catch the Tarla giveaway, I will send them the item I received from it. It's only polite. :yes: