Forums move not so complete?

Ian

Hello everybody,

For some people (such as myself and various other staff members) the forums seem to be switching back and forth between the old server and the new server. We have a few ideas of the cause of this and are investigating this situation as we speak. Hang tight... we'll fix this soon! :)

Ian

The only real problem I've had with this move is that I had to replace the umlauts and an esszet in my profile. Not a big deal, just a quick replacement. Other than that I don't recognize a problem.

EDIT: Oh wait, I do see two arcade links at the top of the page...

I have been having the same problem and the offline message coming up when I try go on the forums :S Strange, ohwell... atleast I know it isn't only me :)

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Finally, my ISP updated their DNS and I can finally access the new server. Took time, though. :P

Yeah there are still people that don't have access to the forums :S wonder how long it is going to take?

Yesterday I was on the new then got the old for the rest of the day. Now I am new, hopefully it will stay that way.

Well its not a problem right now. And I ain't the only high-post member having probs, Teej couldn't get on yesterday either.