No Packrat Lending

Matt

Hey. You haven't heard from us for a long time, have you.

Sadly it's nothing new we can offer you. We've been recieving many requests in the last couple of days asking to borrow junk items for the Packrat avatar.

We do not lend out items for Packrat, unfortunately. There are many lists and sites out there which can help you get to your goal, but not us. :(

Sorry.

Matt.

There are also a few people who got together and started passing stuff around on the Forums if you find the thread in Anything and Everthing Neopets (I think) you can probably hop in the que :)

• 4 weeks later...

I so understand that.

After I got Pack Rat, I lent most of the items to a friend so that she could get it too... Among those items was a big plushie gallery (not complete though and not that expensive either).

After hours of trading she finnally got the av but then she was frozen. I don't know what she did wrong and I know it wasn't on purpose but still... I lost all my 1000 items, junk and non-junk.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about Pack Rat anymore :P

• 1 month later...

If your selling your packrat items, let me know.

make sure they are not overpriced items.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics inactive for longer than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.