Um... hi?

Mydaily

I am DD, well the display name needs three letters, so I used my petpage name. :D

I use TDN a lot and have a TDN account, but guess it is not the same as a forum account? Can't seem to sign onto it.

Anyways, nice to meet you here. And I am not that good at chatting, especially not in English. :P So, bye now.

*waves* Hi, I'm Marianne. Welcome to TDN! Be sure to read the rules and help yourself to the wonderful cookies, never tasted better!!

Thanks for the cookies! They ARE great! :D

I have been really lucky lately. Got a faerie queen quest asking for an item for around 1K, then a FFQ the next day, well this one is a bit expensive, an 800K stamp, but I got my pirate lupe, shouldn't complaine I guess. Then, today I found a nermik on the floor, since I did not have the avvy yes, I used it, and guess what I got, a rainbow paint brush! It is really my lucky day :laughingsmiley:

Definately is... I don't think many of us have had days like that, I know I never have!!!

The luckiest I ever got was probably a faerie quest for an item for about 300np, then a 1000 from the wheel of mediocricity and a 2000 from the wheel of excitement, followed by a 10,000 win at the scratchcards ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I have bad luck in general, so I've never really had a lucky run on Neopets. :(

In any case, welcome to TDN Forums! :D I'm glad that you enjoyed the cookies we laid out for newcomers - you can take some more if you like. :yes: