Fruit Machine!

tempdisplay

Congratulations! :D I rarely get anything from the Fruit Machine at all, but that's just my luck.

I've gotten good items from The Fruit Machine a few times in my 3½ years of playing. I've gotten one or two Paint Brushes, NP and various Muffins.

Well I get the slight wins like food, fruits and the most neopoints I have won is 500 (I think).

wow I have never gotten a paintbrush before, the most I got is a muffin or a petpet...

I usually get basic petpets or small amounts of neopoints, but I've never gotten anything really good like a Paint Brush from it.

I suppose if I keep going there everyday, I'll eventually get something good :D

Well if that is really the percentage of winning then most of us will be waiting a very long time :yes:

Wow! Your so luck! Man I was happy when I got and an Ummagine and 300 NP. I had no idea you could even any better then that. I have been playing for 4 years. I don't think I will ever be happy with an Ummagine again.

• 1 month later...

please please don't report or not post my topic for what i want to say right now because it's been a month since the last post but i don't see point to making a new topic about this.

look what i won!:D

fruitmachinewin.jpg

before i won i looked at the clock, saw no patern and didn't think i would win. lucky!

-------------------------

BlueandPets2.jpg

ps. i'm sorry firetail but i was still new at the time and din't know <----------------- That was an edit after noticing your post ;)