Hi Everyone!

Christina

Hello everyone! I've been on Neopets since Jan 2006. I was on all the time, and then I had 2 babies in the past 2 years, so I was busy with them so really getting into neopets was hit and miss. Now that they are older I'm able to spend some more time on there, so that's nice! I guess that's about it, I just wanted to introduce myself! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! :D

Hello everyone! I've been on Neopets since Jan 2006. I was on all the time, and then I had 2 babies in the past 2 years, so I was busy with them so really getting into neopets was hit and miss. Now that they are older I'm able to spend some more time on there, so that's nice! I guess that's about it, I just wanted to introduce myself! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! :D

WOW, it's really interesting to see not only kids and teens are into Neopets. I saw myself quitting in a couple of years. Good for you!

There are actually quite a few adults on this forum who are into Neopets, so it's not that rare. :P

In any case, welcome to the forums! :D Just follow the rules so as to avoid the wrath of our supreme moderation team and you should have a great time here. :yes: As a special treat for people new to this forum, we've set up a table (which you can see on your left) that's loaded with absolutely delicious cookies - feel free to take as many as you like!

Enjoy your stay here!

Hey Christina!

Welcome to TDN Forums, my name is Tom. You're not alone, there are quite a few adults (and mothers too) that are members on this forum, but they'll probably introduce themselves to you later. Anyway, take some cookies, they are delicious! *gives cookies* :D

Enjoy!

Mmmm cookies! Thanks! I'd better eat them quick before the kids see me and steal them! *gobbles them up quickly*

It's good to hear I'm not the only adult that likes neopets! I know a few friends that are into it too. It's just too fun!

Welcome to TDN! I'm another adult that enjoys neopets. In fact, almost half of the people I seem to come across on neopets are adults (but kids at heart!) It's a good way to relieve stress!

Hope you have fun here on TDN, it's a really great little community!

*waves* Hi Christina... I'm Marianne. Welcome to TDN.. As long as you read the rules then our very FRIENDLY mighty moderators wont come and bite you :yes:

Not just a while - a few months at least. :P Go ahead and take more cookies if you're hungry! :D