Guess what i just bought :)

_Zafia_

*Trade successful*

And what do we have here - oh a brand new "Spotted Jetsam Morphing Potion" :P

So no more waiting for "never gonna respond to your neomail about the avatar".

I guess, now i just need to wait for one of you guys/girls to see this post and think:

"Hey i need that "Jetsam wanna fight" avatar, i'll send her a pm right away and soon the avatar will be mine muhahahaha :evil: "

There is a few rules though:

1. No useing any harmful weapons, defenses or anything that can alter my jetsam in any way :)

2. No stealing items must be used against my Jetsam.

3. I'll only BD users of this site and everyone interested must PM me here first.

4. I dont care if i win or loose - just fight like normal!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New subject :)

I have thought about using my FFQ reward to paint my tonu darigan. But i dont know if thats worth it?

I've heard of several "old" neopets users that have never gotten a FFQ, so im wondering if thats worth it. I know that there is an avatar about

a buzz, that should be painted at the rainbow pool. so i just dont know. What are your thoughts about that?

I already have the avatar Zafia, but I just wanted to thank you for making a Jetsam. It's a really nice thing to do for people who need the avvie.

By the way, do you already have the Jetsam-Chomp avatar? If you don't, just feed an Aquatic Petpet to your Jetsam and you'll get the avvie :D

Have fun battling!

My Jetsam is ready to battle now.

Oh and i dont accept neofriends requests unless i know the person or the person has a profile here :)

I dont know if it was just a random neofriend request i just got, but either way i only accept players from this site :)

Well I'll probably be discussing a challenge with you later, when I have more time. :yes: For now, thanks for giving everybody on this community a chance to get the avatar. :D

You are absolutely awesome zafia! And of course I'll want to challenge you! However, I don't know your neopets username, so If you could post/PM/add me as a neofriend, that would be great! My user id should be listed on the left.

Thank you!

And as a thought to the TDN staffers? Maybe a neopet account could get set up that has both a jetsam and a darigan tonu on it to be available for challenges. Incorporate it into the ALP perhaps!

Im gonna be on in about 45 minutes from now.

Im sending a pm to #12, 13 and 14 with pet name.

I dont send BD challenges, because some has more than 1 pet and since theres only 1 option concerning me, im much more comfortable with letting you challenge me :)

I think our fight is going through OK. I guess at 10:30, one minute, we just got to our status page ad click on the button to 'enter the battledome'.

Edit: it worked and I now have the avvie, thanks so much!

I'm not really free tomorrow, but I'll probably be able to find time to fight either this Wednesday or in the weekend. :yes: