Faerie Quest II

m3l3ana

I finally after goodness knows how many times dying on the last couple of levels beat the game :laughingsmiley: .. Kind of sucks that I don't get a trophy for it though :mellow:

I have thought of a suggestion to give to TNT. They should make it that on games like Faerie Quest II and Dungeon Dash, all the games that you can only get so many points on.. that everyone should get a trophy. The first like 25 should get the gold trophy and then like the next 100 should get the silver trophy and then all the other people who complete it should get the bronze throphy or you could leave the trophys as they are and give people badges for completing a game or something like that. *ponders*

That's a good idea, although I doubt TNT will get round to doing something like that anytime soon...

I did get a trophy, I didn't think I would, but I did!

You got a lot of Site Event Trophies though :D

Well I guess that's just because I love plots so much. :P I still don't have that many compared to some people though.