Does the TNT Need a New Running Gag?

The Nova ROX

32 members have voted

1. 1. Does Neopets need a new running gag?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelly world totally exists. You can get to it by pressing giant jelly on the neopets toolbar daily list. Jelly World is also getting old. And boring.

Personally I'm quite bored of people on boards screaming how it doesn't exist and then arguing with those who say it does exist... it's pretty pointless and it's not funny anymore... it's there, almost everyone know it's there, so what's the point... *shrugs*

Pineapple world? Interesting ;) I know there was this Marshmallow world created by someone, but I believe it's gone, isn't it? Also I've seen Tomato World on someone's petpage, but it was very poorly done...

Ugh it just annoys me so much when people start going on about it not existing...and they're serious. It's like "here's the link so go there and SHUT UP!" :grrr:

But it wouldn't be a running gag if it stopped running

Dagnabbit! You beat me to it.

Running gags get old because they... run on. New running gags don't work as, well, they haven't run on yet. :P

Yes, it angers me when people say jellyworld doesn't exist, lol, of course it does, I have been there, and I'm sure that many of you have been there also. . .grrrr

-Ashley

What is Jelly World ;)

YES neopets does need something new to have fun with and stuff like that, the jelly world thing is just getting really really old! I voted, and so far the poll stands at 100% on a new "gag".