Wow, what horrible "luck".

Mr. Sirius

I had forgotten my side's password for quite some time now, and only just recently I found out that my side had done Illusen's Quest 49.

Does anyone know someone with an R99 gallery or something like that? I want to make my side my main and shoot for #50 and Illusen's Staff.

Or, if it's possible, I just need someone to lend me the neopoints. I'll pay back over time since my account's not old enough to have collateral.

Well I guess it depends on how much you need. :yes: I'd be happy to help if I have sufficient funds.

I gave up on Illusens Quests, they were starting to get expensive and it kind of annoys me that they don't give out prizes for every quest!

I may be able to help out a little.

I tried a few of Illusen's quests, but they were a drain on my funds so I stopped doing them. :P

I have enough $$ now to do all the way up to the top for her if I needed to, but last time I hit around level 40 and got something you couldn't buy in stores (shop wizard). With only 16 or whatever minutes left, I didn't have a clue how I supposed to acquire this thing, and I went back down to level one. I haven't touched it since.

What are you supposed to do when that happens?

You need to buy the item through either auctions or the trading post - the trading post is normally a better bet for finishing within the time limit, but it can be a serious problem when the owner of the lot you offer on turns out to be offline. :yes:

Wow level 49, good luck. Hopefully the item you need isn't too expensive.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice that the Neo username that is mentioned in your profile (fsb2nsxform) is frozen. Is that your side account (the one with the Illusen Quest on it) or your main? Did you self-freeze or get frozen for something else?

Weird how TNT acts sometimes... but maybe somebody managed to hack your side and was using it to abuse games? Good luck with your accounts anyway. :yes:

I tried a few of Illusen's quests, but they were a drain on my funds so I stopped doing them. :P

Same, I think I got up to 16 (or somewhere around there)... Plus I really hate that she only gives you prizes on some of the quests, not all of them!

• 2 weeks later...

Illusen's quests are only worth it in the later levels - the earlier levels are pretty much worthless. :yes: