Vote for my Caption!

MariaWB

Nono, the Captions take a day or two to get to the voting. You have to remember, that THOUSANDS of people, more likely hundreds of thousands, submit their Captions, and one person is allowed to submit more than one. I once submitted 10 different ones for just one contest. They have to look through them all and pick the best ones before they show them on the page.

Also, some people write dumb crap like "I see dead (anything)" or "Waaaaazzuuuuuuuuuuuuup...!" or profanities - they have to weed those out too.

Alright, thank you for the explanation, I didn't know that :)

Gasp, it reduces even more my chances for this contest. Too bad but c'est la vie *shrug*

TNT can sometimes take a while to award trophies for their various site stuff, so you could try waiting a few days and seeing if anything turns up. :yes:

YAY! I finally got my trophy and prizes for winning the Caption Competition :D

I got a 3rd place trophy, which I'm VERY happy with ;) and 5,000 NP and a Split Paint Brush!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations once again! :D

Now I should really try and think of something witty for the Caption Contest. :P