Oh HELP! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY CLOTHES??!

Simbaro

Don't worry you are not the only one experiencing this error. There seems to be a glitch in the system and some people can not access their clothes, SDB, Inventory, Shops and Shop Wizard. TNT are (as far as I know) aware of the matter and should be fixing it anytime now.

I hear that the problem has been mostly fixed now, but I'm not quite sure... can anybody confirm this?

I hear that the problem has been mostly fixed now, but I'm not quite sure... can anybody confirm this?

Nope, im on my account right now, and my pet still hasnt gotten back her stuff. Or..or perhaps im just the unlucky one who doesnt get the stuff back?

Im mainly worried about my account status ,even though im 17 already, somehow my account is registered under below 13, i have not sent the form, and i wonder if a difference in accounts would mean being ignored by TDN? I hope not.

Gosh i better fax that damn form right now.

RS aint working here :crying_blow: Oh well i need to remind my self of that it aint all bad. I mean, at least i havent got any xtra neopoints. And i can live with the glitches i have for a day or 2, as long as i get my plot badge back :)

Hmm... just another shot in the dark here, but maybe this is related to the 'awesome glitch' that happened just a few days ago?

Hmm... just another shot in the dark here, but maybe this is related to the 'awesome glitch' that happened just a few days ago?

I think TNT is up to something, or has been fiddling with something recently. I have basic grasps of HTML and its suspicious that we are getting such a high concentration of glitches in this few weeks alone, its preposterous! Compared to last year when if first joined neopets, to the site revamp, and even then, i didn't see anything major

You can see TNt fiddling with all that ads in shop windows, the new layouts just to accommodate them, i heard their making anew toolbar too. Or maybe they're fiddling with the pound and screwed up somewhere?

In anycase, they better fix it soon!

Or perhaps they've finally found an inexhaustible source of funding and are now going to remove all the ads and make the site completely free and user-friendly! :D [/hopelessdream]

^^^ You will be dreaming for a very long time if you ever think that will happen!

Too true. :sad01_anim:

Well in any case, it seemed like they were switching database servers or something like that... so I'll just have to wait longer and keep hoping. :P