Something has happened!

Maximum

Congrats!! I haven't a clue whether I have it or not, probably should check...

Yeah I got it, you have to win 10,000 NP to get it aye? So that means I got it ages ago :)

Congrats Max!!

Congratulations!

I have horrid luck on the wheels, so I generally avoid them. :yes:

You have horrid luck with almost everything AA!

That's the problem, but somehow I manage to get through all the exploding chemistry experiments, etc. :P

I have gotten it quite long ago, that time I really spend a lot of time on the wheels and I finally got it, I really like this avatar very much...

Congrats it must have taken a lot of time to got it...

I used to spin the wheel of excitement every now and again, but I stopped when the Pant Devil stole a really valuable item from my inventory.

I used to spin the wheel of excitement every now and again, but I stopped when the Pant Devil stole a really valuable item from my inventory.

So that is how you got stung, huh? You know you shouldn't keep valuable items in your inventory, always in SDB or gallery :yes: :P

So that is how you got stung, huh? You know you shouldn't keep valuable items in your inventory, always in SDB or gallery :yes: :P

Yes, I know that. Unfortunately I didn't know it when I was a brand new 1-weeker on Neopets. :P

Congrats! I've been trying for that avvie for ages. I don't even care about winning the 10000np, I just want the avvie! I've also had my fingers crossed for the wheel of knowledge avvie too. Maybe someday...

I did however get the toothfaerie avvie a few weeks ago... that was nice as that is a completely random one!

Congrats! I've been trying for that avvie for ages. I don't even care about winning the 10000np, I just want the avvie! I've also had my fingers crossed for the wheel of knowledge avvie too. Maybe someday...

I did however get the toothfaerie avvie a few weeks ago... that was nice as that is a completely random one!

I will try also the excitment wheel avy some days.

I try for the wheel of knowledge since months and months (maybe a year) and still no luck. I fall everytime on the same slots, and never on the others.

I will try also the excitment wheel avy some days.

I try for the wheel of knowledge since months and months (maybe a year) and still no luck. I fall everytime on the same slots, and never on the others.

That happens to me too. I think TNT put them in deliberatly, as they don't want it to depend completely on luck. It always seeems to land on mystery prize for me. :sad01_anim:

I went a few months with nothing except the mystery prize, then I had 3 days straight of the pant devil, he stole a whole lot of poisonous jellies from me! :P Now it's been the 200 slot almost every time for the past few weeks. Though 200 is definately better than the other two, I'd trade in 1000 of those for just one avvie!