What have they done?!?!?!?!

tempdisplay

aaaaargh! Okay this site is getting annoying. They've made my neopet naked, no wearable items on it, and when i tried to see if they were in my closet(they are but not the customizing one) they weren't so I can't customize them. And it my one year in Neopets in 6 days (15th) and my pets birthday too. Why :crying:

I would probably have a mental if this happened to me, but Zafia is right they will fix it soon and I would say you are probably not the only one :yes:

I have a few bugs - shops not restocking, pages cant be found, no customize, kads not working etc. But im sure TnT works hard on fixing all the problems.

and the worst thing - i lost the badge i bought for my plot points. But again, im sure they will return it to me :) Its just bad luck with all the glitches and not so much we can do about, other than wait with patience :)

Nah you can keep your glitches Zafia... I am happy wihtout them :P

I was fortunate enough not to have had a visit from this glitch either... but I really do wonder exactly what caused it. *Imagines TNT member spilling juice on one of the servers*

^^^^^ PMSL... Now that would be haleriously funny! But not very probably, most people don't keep servers in such accesible places that someone is able to spill juice on it.

Well hey, we can all imagine stuff right? :P

It might just be an empty hope, but it's possible that they were messing with the code somewhere to implement some sort of new feature or something that's somewhat like that.

Not for me - what a bummer. No customize on either FF or EI.

EI? What's that? I've only heard of IE. :P

Things are still okay for me, and it shouldn't matter which browser you use. :yes: