Neoquest II Glitch

Sassy_Eggs

After spending many days slowly working my way through Neoquest II, I finally finished it today. But after defeating the last Boss I clicked the return to map button and got an error. I hit back and tried again. Same thing. I refreshed. Nope. Cleared my cache. Nope. Then I realised that everytime I tried again, my account got credited 10,000 NP. Oops.

I sent in a bug report about it of course and am not touching my account again until it's resolved. I guess what I want to know here is has anyone had this happen, or know anyone who has? Am I likely to lose my account for it? I'm always so careful not to do anything wrong, and I would hate to lose it because of this.

I agree with that point - however, all these glitches turning up seem to be pointing to a major problem with Neopets...

Well they are rather trigger-happy, but as long as you don't touch the neopoints (and make sure to submit a bug report), things should be fine.

It's been a couple of days and I still haven't heard anything about this. The extra Neopoints are still sitting there and I'm too scared to do anything on the site till it's taken care of....

How long do Neopets usually take to get back to people about bugs and glitches?

Yes, I would suggest sending another 1 or 2 bug reports (but not too many or you'll just end up spamming TNT) and waiting patiently until they get round to fixing your problem. :yes: It could take anything from a matter of days to a couple of months.

Trouble is there are just so many categories to put your bug report into. They don't make it easy.

I'm playing some games and doing my dailies as well. I hope that as long as I keep the extra points (60,000 to be exact) out then I'll be okay when they do get around to my report.

Is anyone else experiencing this with certain games? Yesterday, I noticed with both Feed Florg and the Ice Cream game that even though I had 5 lives, it was ending the game for me if I lost even 1 life. I would get hit one time by an ice cream, or one pet pet would careen off the table, and the game would end.

Then, last night, I was playing that Sloth Pop-up game, and for the FIRST TIME put enough energy into it to get over 700 (so I could get the avatar), and when I got to the last level, the game just took me back to the start menu without ever taking my score! ARGH!

What's going on?

Should I bother to send a bug report? I never do, cause they have enough to sift through and I always feel like anything I send 1000s of other will be sending too.

I would hope that you're fine. TNT really can't blame users because their site has gone glitchy lately. I would do just as AA suggested and submit 1 or 2 more bug reports. Since you're not sure which category to submit them into, if a couple categories sound right do each report in a different category and just mention in your report that there are other reports submitted in the other categories. Good luck and let us know when TNT corrects everything for ya!