I'm New!

Brynda

I've been a member of Neopets for over two years, and I love the pets and the games and the quests, but I HATE the forums. I finally lost it today when I got my first warning. The reason? I asked if anyone else played Webkins. Needless to say, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. So I took a step back and thought, there have got to be other people who chose to break away from the Neopian forums. I just have to find them. And it looks like I did! I'm happy to be here, and glad that I can finally talk openly about Neopets without the constant fear of being frozen. G rated, of course! :)

Hi Brynda *waves* I'm Marianne... It is really good what you can say on these forums about neopets. I haven't even bothered looking at the Neopets forums, I only went there to get the avvie :yes: Anyway... Welcome to TDN, be sure to read the rules and everything will be fine and dandy :yes:

If you look to your left you will see a table full of freshly baked cookies, help yourself, they were made esspecially for you by the DOOM Corporation!!!

Welcome to the forums! :D I'm pretty sure you'll find everything you're looking for here - I sure did when I joined a few years back. :yes:

Just a quick heads up: this forums is full of extremely random insane people (myself included). :P Don't worry though - you'll soon get used to it.

Mmm... those cookies are delicious. *munches*

Welcome Brynda! We're way better than the Neoboards, although it's not very hard to be. All you need is to avoid having an "0Mg! i r hAnna M0ntaNA!!11 lolz" topic (which the Neoboards are full of) and you are officially better than the Neoboards (in my opinion of course :P)

Anyway, my name is Tom and welcome! Those cookies really are delicious though, so you should take as many as you can before they are all gone!

Enjoy! :D