What do the maps mean

veryblackangel

The map is definitely of Krawk and Mystery Islands. I suspect Hoban organised to drop himself at the red circle area so that he could make it to Krawk Island via the dotted line path.

I'm intrigued by the chart and the writing on the map, though.

The map is definitely of Krawk and Mystery Islands. I suspect Hoban organised to drop himself at the red circle area so that he could make it to Krawk Island via the dotted line path.

I'm intrigued by the chart and the writing on the map, though.

It's kinda obvious about krawk island and mystery island. The chart seems cool though.

I think that horban WAS AT KRAWK ISLAND. the story says that they got to krawk AFTER THE STORM.but obviously he had he had to be at krawk island because thats where the dotted line starts!he must of arranged to "fall" off where the circle is.then go and perhaps stay at the X.or mabeyto follow the ship since the X is in the ships trail.

IM SOOO CONFUUUSED!!!!

what if he really wanted to go to krawk island....the first map we look at is the one with the two islands on it. Then we look at the other map...with the x's on it. Well I think that its places that he waned to look at on krawk island....if you look at the map and krawk island they match up...just go one by one...

I was just at Mystery Island and I went to the Beach.

Does anyone else see the "H" or "I" on the sand?

Has it been there before or is it new? I need to pay more attention. :*

beach_621.gif

Change my thoughts.... Here is another pic.

We all need to pay attention here!!

beach_554.gif

Hmmm... L ?

Does this have anything to do with CG?

Well, I found another letter.

beach_499.gif

What could they be spelling out?

1. Name of the new Land?

2. relatives of Hoban? hehehehe

Hope someone else is seeing this and has some ideas. :)

Theres about 10 different images, and they're all random. Refresh the page and you'll get a new one ;)

Its from a previous plot. Although some state the letters have changed, we think not.

So 10 different letters appear and you all do not believe it has to do with CG. Hmmm...

thanks for your replies. :)

I will keep an eye on it anyway just in case... :D