ANNOUNCEMENT: Where did things go?

Ian

Hi guys,

We've been getting a lot of emails regarding our faerie crossword answers and other portal-related information. I just wanted to let you know that RIGHT ABOVE THE NEWS POST there are THREE BUTTONS to three of the most important pages on The Daily Neopets: Neopets Dailies, Faerie Crossword Answers, and Neopets Today (featured band, featured game, and calendar). Please use these buttons to get to your favorite pages. :)

Like I said, nothing has been deleted! :D Everything is still all here. It's just in a slightly different place now.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Ian

PS - You can also get to your favorite pages by using the Neopets Hot Links drop down in our header too.

Odd... they're loading fine for me. Or maybe I'm just used to slow loads because of my internet. :P

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Yep, no problems here either. My Internet connection is fast, so I can't really say if it loads slow for dial-up users.

For me, the three button links don't really stand out much on the front page. They sort of blend in with the ads.. I liked it better when they were on the side.

But otherwise the site is fantastic. The articles are nicely organized and everything ;)

Use Firefox with AdBlock. :D No ads = no buttons blending in with the ads. :yes:

Yep Adblock is free. Get Adblock here or Adblock Plus here. Both are free

By the way, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I was wondering where the Emotion Viewer went? I searched through the news archives and found that the link was http://www.thedailyneopets.com/index/neo-emos/, but it doesn't appear to exist there. Did the Emotion Viewer get taken off the site or was it just moved?

Yep Adblock is free. Get Adblock here or Adblock Plus here. Both are free.

You'll probably find Adblock Plus more useful than Adblock. :yes:

I did a few Google searches and I think the emotions viewer is gone from the site... maybe Ian forgot about it? :P

I have no problem with any of the links loading, and my internet is not exactly fast!

I also had no problem finding the links, I think they look good on the front page and the colours make them stand out :)

• 2 weeks later...

I agree on that - the buttons are well designed and good layout features. :yes: Now I can do the Faerie Crossword without frantically switching between tabs. :P