Um...hi

Hi. I guess you could say I'm new. My name is Nina. I've been on Neopets for a month or so now and I like avatar collecting. (Why can't I get the Quiggle April Fools Day avatar yet? Argh!) I'm only sort of realizing that there's no way in heck that I'm going to be able to purchase all the avatar-related items on my own, so I figured I'd better start out here NOW so that I will have a good reputation and be able to participate in the lending program LATER. I hope that's okay..... :guiltysmiley:

*waves* Hi, I'm Marianne.. You can't get the Aprils Fools avvie until the end of the joke they said, but now that, that is over we should be able to get it but we can't, the obviously haven't released it yet (it can sometimes be late, so I am told) so we are just going to have to wait and keep on checking...

If you look to your left you will see a lovely table full with cookies, help yourself, they a made with love by the DOOM Corporation 0:)

That's right, enjoy the cookies! :D

I hereby officially welcome you to the forums on behalf of DOOM Corp. :yes: This forum is a pretty good place for people who are interested in avatars, and there are also some restockers who might be able to help you earn some serious neopoints, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!