Parlax

Strategos

I've been curious about this... Does anyone know if Parlax escaped when he ran through that door or was he caught in the explosion?

While there is no real way to know for sure (unless you work for TNT or something), if I had to guess I would say that he survived. He seemed like a coward and probably had his own escape ship backed up just in case, plus he had a little head start as well. Leaving him alive also leaves his character available for future plots, where he would probably be a more significant character. Lastly, TNT are pretty family friendly so if Parlax was caught in the blast they would probably never admit it.

I think he got away.

He has to have gotten away. How else could TNT conveniently link up a sequel to the RoS plot? :D

They could link it up with the fact that the last comic (not the epilogue) showed the space faerie token floating through space with sloth's red eyes glowing red out of it. Perhaps Parlax decided to get back into Sloth's favor by retrieving the token and setting sloth free!?!

I don't think Parlax would be so much trying to get back into Sloth's favour as trying to get even with Gorix. :)