Return of Sloth Prizes

Anime

The Return of Sloth prizes have been released! (No, it's not a joke by TNT....) Simply head over to Jorax's Discount Space Prize Emporium to recieve your theme, trophy, and pick your prizes (provided you at least completed step one of the plot). Sadly, there is no avatar this time around, but the five new wearables and One-Use Robotification Zappermajig (which can turn your pet into a robot, but cannot be sold) surely make up for it!

jorax_7e0808eceb.gif

Update : Our Layout article has been updated with the new ROS layout, check it out now! All of the prizes have been added to the Trophies page.

ros_gif_dsft_keyring.gif

My keyring is melted.....

Stay tuned to thedailyneopets.com for any and all ROS Updates!

Oh and for anyone information. The One-Use Robotification Zappermajig is Un-tradeable. (some people may jump for the highest prize for a profit)

Though these prizes look okay, Im going to wait until tomorrow until there are some tests for the BD equipment.

The site theme is pretty cool though.

So Robot gun = useless

Buzzler = useless (3rd top prize but it sells for 6k)

Oh and for anyone information. The One-Use Robotification Zappermajig is Un-tradeable. (some people may jump for the highest prize for a profit)

Though these prizes look okay, Im going to wait until tomorrow until there are some tests for the BD equipment.

The site theme is pretty cool though.

So Robot gun = useless

Buzzler = useless (3rd top prize but it sells for 6k)

Now I don't feel so bad that I just missed the robot gun by 1300 pts! I don't really want a robot pet anyways! Do we have to redeem our points by a certain time? If not I might wait a bit and see how the weapons test out, I wouldn't mind an effective battledome weapon... but I don't want to waste all those points if it's nothing special!

oops.. thank you Paul.. apparently I was quite slow at typing that message out as there was a 5 minute difference between that post and my post, and It wasn't up when I started typing! Ylana blaster it will probably be then... but I'll probably be waiting as well!

ummm It's a pity we can't sell the robot blaster. would have been sold for a lot. it's a pretty nice idea on neopets behalf. I am probably gonna end up buying the Ylanas Blaster if it's any good. then spend the rest on crap and wearable. probably gonna wait to see what is most valuable.

I am gonna put lot of this stuff in my SD to rot until due time. especially book muhahaha I am still keeping old plot book to sell later on. I am in no hurry to make money and since neo won't release them anymore might as well keep them safe until they are worth more.

I'm pretty happy with these prizes. Over 51 000 points means I have a lot to buy and hopefully a lot of neopoints to make :)

By the way, I love the new layout, I'm using it on Neopets right now :D

Agreed on the new layout! :D I got my wish, I got my wish, I got my wish!!! *Is arrested by repetitive-yelling police*

I guess I'll see if I can nab the Ylana blaster. :yes:

Probably because they couldn't think of any that fit... but a full suit of Garoo Elite armour would have been nice. :yes:

Wow TNT released the plot prizes really early. :)

I have more than 50 000 points to spend. I don't know yet what to buy, probably books, plushies, more books, and some wearable and useless items. Maybe the Ylana's gun, but I'm not a battledomer thus I boggle.

Ah yes, I almost forgot to compliment TNT on their speed. Whatever problems this plot may have had, the prize implementation was impeccable. :yes:

Ylanas Blaster is slightly fractional, it does 25 with a 55 strength boost pet, so not quite 13.

i have 86 strength but it only did 13 icons. are you sure about that muchabi?

Well I don't know about the damage, but it certainly sells for a darn good price. :D

Guest Guest

if u click on an item does it automatically buy it? i wanted to try on the wearable items before i buy them (if possible) :*