Account help!!

nickynoodles

Hey everyone, I have been mooching around for a while but have only just joined the forum!!

Originally my young son Jay joined neopets and obviously, I put his age down, well, he could not get the hang of it and I am now totally and utterly addicted - my question is...... Can I change his date of birth, so that I dont need the parental permission or do I have to send it? and does it HAVE to be faxed to America or is there any other way?

Thanks Nicky x

Sorry just create a new account.

and pretty sure it needs to be faxed from the US.

Where do you live ?

Create a new account, and transfer them in two trades through the Trading Post. (because the tp only accepts up to 800k at a time.)

You will have to set up a trade via the trading post with the new account and then make an offer with your old account... You can only do 800,000 NP at one time though, so you will have to set up more trades if you have more than that.

The general term used is 'junk trade'. You set up a trade with a worthless item and offer the NP you want to transfer (plus any items) for it. :yes:

Yup. The special Altador Plot prizes are untradable, so you can't transfer them between accounts. :yes: