It's me! Whos me? Oh yeah... I'm NEW

*waves* Hi I'm Marianne or m3l3ana, you choose.. Umm.. yup you need to check out the Forum Rules and you also need to check out the cookies on the table to the left of you...

Other than that have fun

Hi and welcome to TDN. I'm Strategos and be sure to read the rules here. Please ignore the DOOM© hypnotic cookies to your left and continue on your way down this corridor.

Do not listen to Stratego's they are not hypnotic in any way *eyes up the cookies* they are actually very yummy, so you better get in quick....

*eyes up the muffins* Hmmm....

Hello I'm Fable, welcome to TDNF.

Have you heard of DOOM's limited time offer? Buy one dozen of cookies and get another dozen free! While supplies last...

:evil:

Hey there!

I'm Tom and welcome to TDN Forums. Forget what anybody says about them, the cookies are great, you should take some *gives cookies*

Enjoy!

Welcome to TDN Jessica! It seems that pretty much everything else has been covered, so I'll just back up the recommendations of the cookies on the table. They taste absolutely divine! :yes: