How did this guy get this?

_Zafia_

Strange... I have no idea... I had a look at his high scores and it says Dungeon Dash 5,000 Points Grand Master, but then shouldn't the people who completed it have gotten on aswell? I know I haven't.

I looked on your high scores table too Zafia and it said the same for Dungeon Dash, but you don't have a throphy either... :S

Hmmm.... I don't know, but that is strange... Has anyone heard anything from TNT or anyone about this matter?

Ah, that's the trophy that I was supposed to see? I thought we were looking for a AAA trophy, or something. >_>;;

Oh, and thanks for the codestone that I found when going to your lookup. :wink:

I think is possible to get the trophy since the game is possible to play now...

Has anyone noticed that DD has become easier to play? and that the score changes at every 800 points now, not 1,000?

*sigh*

Dungeon Dash has been taken off again... -_-

Along with that, my Ranking for a perfect 5000 has been changed to Beginner? Perhaps they intend on adding more levels?

As for the 800 part, you must be playing as Abagail. Since Daily Dare is over, we can't have two difficulties where one is just that much easier to get 5000 now can we? ;) For Abagail, it's impossible to get 5000, since it's now 800 per level for her. For AAA, it remains at 1000 each level.