Nintendo Wii

Awesome_Paul

This is basically a board where you can post what you're playing at the moment or what new games are you waiting for.

At the moment Im playing:

Sonic and Secret Rings

Red Steel (FPS + Samurai)

Though the 2 games I am waiting for are.

-Mario Kart

and Sonic Unleashed. Trailer Pictures

It actually has awesome graphics and the old sonic returns to us.

Right now I'm playing SSBB and trying to finish up MP3 at the same time. It's kinda hard since they're both really good.

At the moment I'm waiting for de Blob, Mario Kart, and Boom Blox. Three okay games that I'll get to rid me of boredom.

I don't know much about Sonic Unleashed, though. I know that most recent Sonic games all sucked, but the trailer for this one tries to tell me different. Maybe the Sonic Team finally started using their brains this time? I won't know anything for sure until I hear from IGN, but it would amaze me to see a sonic game that lives up to the original trio of Genesis.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never even played one. My friend owns a video game store and she tries to keep at least one of every system around for customers to play, but she had someone try to steal their Wii right in front of her, and then she had to call the police on someone else because the person got violent because she said the store use Wii wasn't for sale. And then she just decided to sell the thing when a third person came in a put down $1000 USD cash to buy it. And all that happened in about 2 hours. (this was before christmas) So it was gone before I got a chance to play it. :( Wii are supposed to be a little easier to come by, though she still has a waiting list. Hopefully soon I'll be able to play on one ;)

Hey, I can say I got a new game now! Well, I do. It's called Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR for short). Me likes it lots, 'cause it encourages me to keep catching and training awesome pokemon teams. The trainer customization thing is cool, too. Does anyone else have it? We could battle! (Of course, that's the only thing you can do there.)

• 3 weeks later...

ffchild, i found using the steering wheel harder than the control stick! But if I'm being honest, I haven't played Wii that much, I still find the controls really weird and I look so silly jumping about! My favourite game so far has been Cooking Mama!