New Kid On TDN

whitesand

:wub_anim: Have been surfing TDN for quite some time on the main site as well as popping into the forums once in awhile and well I should stop lurking already yea? :)

So Hiya to All Ya Guys & Lovely Ladies :woot:

Pleased to Meet U so Let's Get Along :P

Whitesand... that's an interesting name. :yes:

Anyway, welcome to TDN forums! :D As long as you stick the rules to stay out of the way of our almighty moderation team, you should have a great time here. Why don't you start by taking some of those delicious, freshly baked cookies we've set out for all the newbies on the table to your right? :woot:

Take a cookie they a delicouse.. really!!! I would never lie to you!!!

I'm Marianne and I am relatively new on the Forums too.... it is great though... and as AA said, play by the rules and everything will be mighty fine!!!

Hey!

My name is Tom and welcome to TDN Forums! Take the cookies, like the others have said they are great quality cookies and I recommend taking as many as you can.

Enjoy!

Thank you all for the warn i mean warm welcome :wub_anim:

Don't think I will try anything funny as I also contribute to the forum's vibrancy 0:)

Unless of course if the cookie jar somehow ran outta cookies due to the sheer influx of new members :evil:

It's automatically replenished every five minutes, so don't worry. :D And by the way, it's not just one jar, it's a whole table of cookies! :P