31 games in 29 days?

Utena

We are only relaying the message that TNT is displaying on their News Page.

I know, we are all a bit confused, but just finish all the games you can (that are available) ASAP!

We are only relaying the message that TNT is displaying on their News Page.

I know, we are all a bit confused, but just finish all the games you can (that are available) ASAP!

May I ask how are we supposed to accomplish this when the Daily Dare page doesn't show the rest of the challenges. day 30 or day 31

May I ask how are we supposed to accomplish this when the Daily Dare page doesn't show the rest of the challenges. day 30 or day 31

All it says is finish all games that have already been opened, meaning 1-29. We have no idea what will happen to 30 and 31. TNT just told us to tell you to finish all open games before midnight tonight. Perhaps they are locking it so that old games can't be completed any more, and that's all.

All we know is what we've already told everyone.

Well everything has been pretty much explained now with the release of Dungeon Dash. :yes:

So I thought I'd just use this to ask a new question, rather than create a whole new topic: If we complete all 31 games, but aren't able to finish dungeon dash (Hey, I have a test tomorrow, I didn't have time to practice) are we still going to get one of the trophies?

So I thought I'd just use this to ask a new question, rather than create a whole new topic: If we complete all 31 games, but aren't able to finish dungeon dash (Hey, I have a test tomorrow, I didn't have time to practice) are we still going to get one of the trophies?

We have no idea, this did not happen in the last Daily Dare.

I'm guessing you'll still get a trophy of some sort (just a theory) since the Dungeon Dash game seems to be somewhat separate from all the rest. :yes: