Daily Dare - Finishing Up!

Superfly

View TDN's Roothless Challenge Guide

TDN has continuing coverage of the Daily Dare 2008. As we brought you information earlier about this years' Daily Dare Prizes we just wanted to inform everyone that all games MUST be completed by midnight on March 29th, NST - this has been confirmed by TNT. Once again, here are the prizes that will be handed out.

toy_dd_aaagumball.giftoy_dd_abigailgumball.gifgif_dd_aaabadge.gifgif_dd_abigailbadge.gif

gif_dd_lostroothless.giftoy_dd_tiltmaze_roothless.gifgif_dd_aaakeyring.gif

Finish up ALL of your games by midnight!

- Glitches Update -

3/30 7:39 pm NST - An alert has been issued by the team at TDN (code green)! It appears that the worst is over on Neopets. Besides the Daily Dare Dungeon Dash issues people are having Neopets.com is now safe to use again! If you do experience problems, please report them to Neopets.

3/29 5:45 pm NST - Code lowered from Orange to Yellow. Reports from the boards seem to indicate that the glitches are being fixed as we speak. The glitches aren't entirely gone, but at least their effects have been minimized, that's for sure. It should now be safe to play Neopets just avoid transactions of any type.

i thought Daily Dare was going to last through all of March? Are there going to be no games on the 30th and 31st then?

An announcement in yesterday's news tells us that games need to be finished up tonight.

Guest Sloth Von Karma
An announcement in yesterday's news tells us that games need to be finished up tonight.

Yep, and a staff member has officially confirmed this on the Games chat.

Will there be an avatar given out? Any word on that yet?

It's looking pretty bad for an avatar - at least the old one.

They could release a new one though. :D

Just a quick thing: I just completed two games I hadn't gotten a chance to do even though it's 3/30 according to neopets. So, if you haven't submitted all your games, give it a shot still. There's a game up called Roothless Challenge which could possibly be the last game. Hopefully beating this will give us the avatar *keeps fingers crossed*

thats not all. look at this one thing.

dd_2.gif

strange, isn't it? what is it? I think you should add this in news. And one more thing about these items -

5000 to beat roothless.

Get 5000 and choose AAA - AAA gumball machine

Get 5000 and Abigail - Abigail gumball machine

Get below 5000 and choose AAA - AAA badge

Get below Abigail - Abigail badge.

Those are not trophys!!!

Guest Guest

Does that deadline not count for Ice Cream Machine and Dungeon Dash? Because it's already 3-30 and it says that Ice Cream Machine is Day 30, so it wouldn't be very nice of TNT to say that we only had till the 29th when one game wasn't even up yet!

Guest Guest

I have a question and that is what is the prize if you win Dungeon Dash? I tried like 20 times and I kept getting caught on Ice Cream Machine, so I finally gave up and just sent my score, but I want to know what I missed out on. Anyway, hopefully I'll have better luck with the next Daily Dare (I mean I'm assuming there are going to be more).

I have a question and that is what is the prize if you win Dungeon Dash? I tried like 20 times and I kept getting caught on Ice Cream Machine, so I finally gave up and just sent my score, but I want to know what I missed out on. Anyway, hopefully I'll have better luck with the next Daily Dare (I mean I'm assuming there are going to be more).

Everyone, I completed the roothless game all the way to the ice cream level. but after that, my character just freezes up. i ve tried probably evrything. i tried abigail, AAA, playing with another account. and probably like retrying countless times (cos at the destruct o match level, the helmet may be out of reach by being just after a three rock obstacle). Exasperated, i just sent my score. but i dunno if i can still get my trophy n stuff. cos the entry says to finish up 31 games. n this game is the 31st. and if i do have to finish this up, which i cant, is there a way for me to lodge a complain? cos i was diligently playing each and every game for the past month.

HELP! somebody..

What suxs in my opinion is that you can only send 1 score - I didnt knew that so my noobie score of 3,5k that i sent in, is the one that counts and that suxs because i actually finished the game with AAA :(

Im so mad, at least they should have informed one that it was a "one score game".

What suxs in my opinion is that you can only send 1 score - I didnt knew that so my noobie score of 3,5k that i sent in, is the one that counts and that suxs because i actually finished the game with AAA :(

Im so mad, at least they should have informed one that it was a "one score game".

okay, so now we know that the game has glitches and we can only send one score without even being informed. Surely TNT is going to award us the trophies n medals still right? LOL. cos if not, its major bummer.

For everyone that's game has been frozen... find yourself a computer with IE on it and play it with that. I got frozen in both firefox and safari on my mac... apparently neopets must have coded it wrong for those browsers. I was able to complete it on my PC in IE only, not on firefox. However in IE it ran all glitchy (of course that may have been a personal PC issue, my PC is super cruddy... though it was supposed to be top of the line...)... see the week 4 daily dare topic for my rant. For anyone who doesn't have access to a comp with IE installed, well i hope neopets fixes the problem soon. I'm gonna send in error reports on it and I suggest everyone else does too, that way it hopefully gets fixed quickly.

Also, I can't collect my prize for dungeon dash, anyone else have this problem??

Just wanted to say that Firefox works fine here but i got a "normal" computer, so thats might be why.

About not being able to collect your prize - dont think about that, it'll come, just with one of the daily dare challenges where one couldnt collect the prize for a short amount of hours. Though you could submit a report of that, to make sure they have knowledge about the issue just in case they didnt know.

Check this out! I wasn't on Neopets yesterday because I was afraid that my account will get frozen. Then I got up this morning to see that I had to finish it yesterday... and I didn't. So I did today. I finish the Roothless Challenge, I've scored 5000NP and it say (on Daily Dare Page) that I won, and I can claim my prize. But there isn't any picture, so I can't claim it. I also finished 30th day challenge, and it still didn't change. I just hope that I will be able to get my trophy... or at least prizes...

HELP!

Just wanted to say that Firefox works fine here but i got a "normal" computer, so thats might be why.

About not being able to collect your prize - dont think about that, it'll come, just with one of the daily dare challenges where one couldnt collect the prize for a short amount of hours. Though you could submit a report of that, to make sure they have knowledge about the issue just in case they didnt know.

Firefox didn't work on my PC for me... but maybe thats just my pc... my $2500 USD pc is total crud... a faulty harddrive that the company won't warranty cause they claim its a virus, but it's not. Anyways, back to topic.. thanks for the prize collecting encouragement! I will be very bummed to go through all the browser and mac/pc issues and finally win just to have a glitch with my prize!

Well no matter what, you'll get what you have earned even though there may/ or not be a glitch concerning your reward.

Ouch thats what i payed for my ordinary computer and laptop combined. Maybe you should make a new topic about computers so i can have an idea whether or not its a computer error or glitches?

Check this out! I wasn't on Neopets yesterday because I was afraid that my account will get frozen. Then I got up this morning to see that I had to finish it yesterday... and I didn't. So I did today. I finish the Roothless Challenge, I've scored 5000NP and it say (on Daily Dare Page) that I won, and I can claim my prize. But there isn't any picture, so I can't claim it. I also finished 30th day challenge, and it still didn't change. I just hope that I will be able to get my trophy... or at least prizes...

HELP!

The prizes haven't been officially released, so you can't claim the prizes jet.. Maybe tomorrow, but its not possible to do that 2day! So don't worry, you will get your prize. Except for 1 situation if your 5k pts weren't the first score sent. Then you may have to do it again! But mostly if it shows in DD page that you have scored 5k pts then just w8! ^_^