The person who kidnapped AAA and Abigail!

Maximum

This guy:

lg_357.gif

Evil ain't he?

This guy is probably the guy who kidnapped them since the trophies of the coming game Dungeon Dash has the shape of him. Plus the collectable card of him says this :This irritable Blumaroo despises all games, infact anyone he finds to be having fun is immediately thrown in the dungeon

Ah, well that fits the profile then. :yes: Although that kinda puts a damper on my old theory. :P

I thought that it would be somebody who couldn't do the last Daily Dare and wanted revenge. XD

Well it's kinda been confirmed actually. Somebody found the prizes and they all involved that guy. That's why everybody started suspecting him, even though a few days ago nobody had any idea who he was.

Perhaps he hates games because he couldn't complete the last Daily Dare? :P

Perhaps, but he doesn't really look like the type of person who would play games at all. He looks kinda... serious and boring.

Still, I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Well I suppose people would become serious and boring if they got really frustrated with games. :yes:

This is a direct copy from JellyNeo, please do not claim it as your own.

News Department Edit: Thanks for posting this Maximum. This is not a "direct copy from JN" - we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Mike perhaps saw it on JN a bit ago, just like myself, and assumed that's where you got it. Anyway, we have seen this and are aware, however we do not think this is enough to post about it or anything, people really don't care who the monster is, it just builds on the excitement. When more exactly confirmation is available - instead of guessing by a website (JN) - TDN will post news. We like to be 100% sure about what we post, and we do not post theories we come up with ourselves, unlike JN. Thanks again Maximum.